One of the Directors of the company, a Chartered Financial Planner who graduated via the London Institute of Banking and Finance. One of only a few advisers to achieve this advanced Chartered Status within the financial services sector, meaning the advice she provides is the gold standard within the industry.
Donna qualified as a financial Adviser in 1999 and has been with the firm since February 2011. In addition to being chartered, Donna also holds advanced qualifications in Personal Tax and Trust Planning and Investment Planning and is also our Pension Transfer Specialist and holds the coveted Level 6 Award in Occupational Pension Transfers which allows her to advise on Defined Benefit Final Salary Pension Schemes.
She works alongside our sister company Winders Chartered Accountants & Business Advisers, as well as a number of Solicitors in the local area to provide comprehensive Financial Planning advice to mutual clients.
Outside of work, Donna is married with three children so her interests are based around family, friends and all the fun and chaos that brings.
- Chartered Financial Planner (LIBF)
- Adv DipFA Level 6 Diploma in Financial Advice (LIBF)
- Associate of The London Institute of Banking & Finance (ALIBF) (CII)
- Later Life Planning and Advice (LIBF)
- Strategic Management In Financial Services (LIBF)
- Award in Pension Transfers (AwPETR) (LIBF)
- Advanced Mortgage Advice (DipMAP) (LIBF)
- Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (LIBF)
- Taxation, Trusts and Tax Compliance (LIBF)
- Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP) (LIBF)
- AF1 Personal Tax & Trusts (CII)
- JO2 Trust (CII)
- R01 Financial services, regulation & ethics (CII)
- R03 Personal taxation (CII)
- R08 Pensions update (CII)
- CF1 UK financial services, regulation & ethics (CII)
- CF3 financial protection (CII),
- CF4 Retirement planning (CII)
- CF5 integrated financial planning (CII)
- ER1 Equity Release (CII)